Migration or relocation from one place to another is pretty common in the modern world.
In case of Israel, many people relocate each year to other countries for want of better jobs, businesses, studies and whatnot!
However, very few people actually know how to go about this whole ‘moving thing’.
The top spots that are being favored by students over the past couple of years include USA and UK–both of which are highly regular in studies.
Visit the UK or USA Embassy in Israel with a complete set of documentation.
This documentation includes:
• Written consent of both parents or his legal guardian (this is an absolute without which the visa will not be given)
• Completed and signed application for a visa to enter which ever country you are interested in studying in
• A couple of passport sized pictures
• Certification of acceptance for study at a recognized educational institution at the requisite destination
• Proof of financial stability for the entire stay
• A travel document that is valid for at least one year, provided that his country has a diplomatic mission in the State of Israel.
If there is no such mission in Israel, the passport must be valid for the entire period of studies and another six months beyond that time
• The visa also requires a complete vaccination detail of the person in question.
For health insurance in UK, applying for a visa to come to the UK for more than six months you will need to pay an additional NHS health surcharge of £150 per year.
• Don’t forget to give your bank statement to the country where you are moving to.
Note: The Consul may request additional documents.
The general student details need to be provided.
Before leaping out of your front door, make sure that all the educational details are straightened out.
These details include the school where you are going to study, your lodgings and everything else.
If you are leaning towards a part time job, then that is the first thing you ought to do because your daily rations would depend on it.
A little language would also not go amiss either.
The couple of things that need to be taken care of during all this procedure include misrepresentation.
Never present any false documentation under any false pretenses for the student visa process.
Do not twist the facts in any way. It will always go against you.
If all goes well, you’d be settled out of Israel in the blink of an eye.